Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rockingham County Fair

It's been a busy week!

On Wednesday, I went to our local county fair with my friend Lindsey.





We ate lots of junk food, and I had a fried twinkie! I was going to take a picture, but we split it and it was far too good to wait any longer to eat it. Sorry. :(


We saw farm animals, which I had never seen so up close before. This is me, petting a sheep!






Fake Elvis serenaded me and gave me a patriotic lei.Get your mind out of the gutter. It was made of plastic flowers!


We tried on delightful cowboy hats that I really don't think I would wear even if someone bought one for me.

Thursday was super crazy still and my boyfriend, Jason, picked us up some delicious subs from the pizza place down the street (they made sandwiches on pizza dough! Soooo good! Then on Friday, we went out to IHOP. THEY. HAVE. FUNNEL. CAKE. BREAKFASTS. Go there. Eat one. I promise the calories are all just in your imagination. It's worth it. Anytime you mix funnel cakes, apple pie filling, and bacon together, it's just a good time.

Today I did a bunch of cooking for my Dungeons and Dragon's group, so don't worry, I have more things to post! It's just kind of past my normal bed time now, so I figured I could just tease you with the thought of delicious foods...I made Caramelized Onion Dip and Nectarine/Plum Crostata tonight! More info to follow!


Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment